Tuesday, October 19, 2021

First day of term four

 Wow term four already it went so fast but anyway let's start on my first day of term four. On the first day of term four I woke up really excited we still have meetings on our chromebooks but the time changed from 9:00am to 10:00am when I got on my meeting I said hi to my friends. Once the meeting started my teacher started talking about our new time table after the meeting I started doing my work once I had finished my work I just played fortnite

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lachlan,

    Welcome back to Term 4. How was your break?

    I love hearing what you have been up to. I wonder if next time you can add more detail? Remember to be specific - what kind of work did you do? How did you feel about it?

    Looking forward to your future blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete